Thanks for the shout out, DEBtastic Reads! You are definitely one lovely blog yourself.
Following the award rules, here are 7 Things about Writing on the Sidewalk (aka Super Blog buddies, Sarah and Suzanne):
- We met and bonded over our oldest boys when they were in 3rd grade – and shorter than their mothers. In other words, a loooong time ago!
- Our youngest boys have the same first name.
- We live one block away from each other.
- We are in the same critique group – the one that has sullied Panera with talk of kissing and panties and murder and gets kicked out after closing on a regular basis. (They try to bribe us to leave with bread, which only reinforces our bad behavior.)
- We both have black dogs who occasionally have sleepovers.
- We enjoy procrastinating together with craft days and field trips.
- Our husbands have 3 letter names and big families that keep us entertained.
And now we pass on the love. It’s soooo hard to choose from the many many blogs I love, but here are a few:
and, new and growing, Efrog Press Blog
The Rules of Accepting the One Lovely Blog Award
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award photo in your post.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate a few other bloggers.
Sarah Wones Tomp & Suzanne Santillan
WRITING ON THE SIDEWALK