I found this recipe online on the Dizzy Dee website it looks easy, has only 6 ingredients and bakes in 5 minutes.
Cake in 5 Minutes
4 Tablespoons cake flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons cocoa
3 Tablespoons milk
3 Tablespoons oil
- Mix flour, sugar and cocoa
- Spoon in 1 egg
- Pour in milk and oil, and mix well
- Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power (1000watt)
- Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug
- Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy!
You can check the Dizzy Dee website for great pictures step-by-step. This cake certainly doesn’t replace regular cake, but it sure works when you want to celebrate life’s happy moments.
Don’t forget the ice cream!
Writing on the Sidewalk