The brine is simmering and Casa de Santillan is filled with the scents of the Thanksgiving holiday. I wanted to take a brief moment from my mad rush to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. As the year draws to a close, I’d like to make a list of some of the things I am truly thankful for in my life. So here it is in a reasonable semblance of order of importance, my great Thanksgiving list:
- My family- This not only includes my loving husband and Son #1 and Son #2, but my parents, my brother and his family, my niece and nephew, and that big boatload of Santillan’s who have made me one of their own. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention my own crazy wonderful extended family (including the Gabor’s).
- My blog buddy and best friend Sarah- I don’t think I could do this crazy writing thing without you. Writing is hard, but it’s a little bit easier when you have a friend who understands.
- Friends- I am truly blessed with some great friends and I appreciate you all.
- My home- Hey, I live in San Diego I don’t think I need to say anything more.
- Cinnamon Rolls- When you are allergic to chocolate, you need to find some kind of substitute. I am thankful for those fluffy, sweet, packages of cinnamony goodness.
I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving,
Writing on the Sidewalk